U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Wildfox Sherbet Wash Sweatshirt,
&Other Stories Red Wool Sweater,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
1:12 Scale Dollhouse Vintage Clothing & Hat Bundle,
- Jordan yellow polo style Tshirt, size xxl, Nice condition a collectors item
- VTG Walls BLIZZARD PRUF Insulated Snow Suit COVERALLS Snowmobile Large
- NEW Linksys Velop Dual Band AC1200
- SONOS PLAYBAR SOUNDBAR
- ON HOLD 4 MISEXILADI- R+J KISS & SMINK- I ONLY SLEEP IN PINK+!
- NEW Altar'd State floral print cold shoulder maxi dress, size S
- Christian Louboutin Patent Leather Heels
- A Canister made in the 1940's.
- ATI RN COMPREHENSIVE NCLEX REVIEW
AEO Cream Open Knit Sweater,
|Billie Eilish Crewneck||1.2538||Vintage NEW Bucilla Needlepoint Kit Safari Scene Lion Cheetah Zebra Linda Gillum,||Adidas Orange Crewneck,|