U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Welcome Sign, Door Hanger, Alice in Wonderland, Disney, Door Sign, Wreath,
Lebron james 2 card lot PSA 8 new slab 2004 skybox , titan hobbies kaboom refr,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Karen Millen • Black Suede Fringe,
- Bridesmaid Fenton
- Baby, The Stars Shine Bright Kumakumya pochette Side bag Plush Bear Bag Lolita
- Lego Titanic 10294 Creator Expert Sealed
- Traxxas big foot
- Unbranded womens scarf crochet knitted Feathers Solid Gray Ruffled Long 66" 3090
- New 18" Disney Belle Princess Squishmallow
- Bundle Of 9 girls t shirts EUC
- Furby Your Royal Majesty King Crown Special Limited Edition 70794 Tiger New
- MISSONI WOMEN TOP . MEDIUM
- 16" Black, Tan and Silver Beaded Necklace
- Casio Men's G-Shock Watch
- Queen Memory Foam Mattress
Official Pittsburgh Pirates Jacket,
|Hammer + Axe Wood Drink Dispenser||1.2538||Pokemon card lot (READ THE AD),||Brew Tender table top beverage dispenser,|