U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Miss Macie indian Chief Cowboy Boots,
3 Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
1993 WCW Ravishing Rick Rude Raw VHS Movie Vintage 90s WWF ECW,
- Vintage David James Southwestern Black & Orange Canvas Jacket Size Large
- Sony PSP 1001 black **PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION***
- Blue Agate Warmer
- Tanjiro Nendoroid
- 2008 Topps Matt Ryan On Card AUTO BGS AUTHENTIC Beckett 10 Rookie Card RC
- Bath And Body Works Pineapple Candle Holder
- ROZI Cordless Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner
- BareBones Gardening and Foraging Backpack Bag
- Victoria's Secret Blanket & Slipper Combo
- Becca Purple Color Block Bikini Set
- Castelli Donna Regina Womens Black Cycling Tank Top - Brand New with tags!
Revell Muscle '72 Olds Cutlass Supreme Custom 2' in 1,
|Grimms large mosaic||1.2538||Italeri F15A/C Eagle Airplane Figther Jet Model Kit Jet 1/48 Top Gun Not F14 F18,||rag and bone boots SIZE 7,|