U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
0+ New Burton Mens Multipath Pant!!! 34,
LEGO Juniors Disney Frozen Anna & Elsa's Frozen Playground ( 10736 ) Complete,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lego Disney Milan's Training Grounds 43182,
- Jordan 11 unc low size 13
- Lana Del Rey COTCC Target Exclusive Vinyl
- KEEN Utility Women's KANTEEN Clog Non Slip Food Service Chef Shoe Size 5
- Nike Huarache Run 7 Youth Sneakers Shoes White/White-Pure Platinum 654275-110
- 2004 Platinum Series EA Sports 1995 Madden and NHL 2 player plug in game NIB
- Patriotic gnome wreath Bundle( hold for
- anna sui fantasia mermaid perfume
- Bandai Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba Shinobu Kocho Plush
- High Glamor Women's Stylish Motorcycle Biker Genuine Lambskin Leather Jacket for
Neve Campbell #3/5 Stab Beckett Scream Autograph Photo,
|Cole Haan Grand OS sling back pointed Toe Heels||1.2538||Variegated alocasia macrorrhiza 3 bulbs,||beautiful disaster,|