U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWT Goodfellow Jacket,
Vintage pendleton paisley vest,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage Pendleton 100% virgin wool trench pea coat 46,
- Kirby Puckett Lot Rookie Cards W/ error Card
- Real 10K Yellow Gold Diamond Cut Crucifix Jesus Body Pendant Charm
- 16ft Ghost Halloween Inflatable
- Bobi Beach Gauze Cotton Coral Maxi Skirt
- Vintage 80s dress Frances La Vie Medium
- Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Legends Awakened Rhyperior LV.X 145/146
- Vintage 90s California Crush boho floral
- SeneGence LipSense Liquid Lip Color Starter Kit KFAC
- Pokemon Armored Mew Two Japanese promo gold card
- Tactics Ogre Soundtrack
L.A.M.B. Shoes size 8,
|Lashbox Los Angeles Lash Accessories Bundle||1.2538||colourpop super shock shadow eyeshadow lot bundle,||NEW Lego Overlord Dragon Ninjago 71742,|