U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Frye Womens Riding Boots Black Leather Block Heel Knee High Pull On 5.5 B Condi,
Seychelles Woven Leather Ankle Boots Size 6,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Used Women's Movado Bold gold watch,
- Sailor Moon Luna AOP Loungefly Backpack
- North Face Jackets Women's size Small
- AVYNA. Treatment platino / Shampoo & Maschera
- The Return of the King/ Lord of the Rings Greg Hildebrandt LE Signed Giclee
- KC Jagger Black saddle style leather Crossbody purse
- Funko Pop Lot sold to fuzzy
- Tommy Bahama plates with salad set 8pc.
- Merrell Haven Pull On Polar WP
- Charizard cards
- 2019 Panini Hoops Ja Morant Rated RC PSA 10 Gem Mint
- Ariel With Eric Statue Little Mermaid Box Lunch Exclusive Funko Pop #1169
|Olukai Olani Slippers||1.2538||Funko Pop rides masters of the universe Bundle,||Gold Foil 24k Star Wars Lot Collectible Card/Bill x 15,|