U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Brahmin black satchel in good used condition,
ping zing irons,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
walter hagen haig ultra 2,4-pw golf set RH reg flex shafts,
- Black Silk Dress Beaded Vintage Square Neck Floral Sequins Cap-Sleeve Midi
- Michael Kors 3-in-1 Crossbody Leather Bag Authentic new with tags
- New! Miss Me”Shorts” mid Rise Curvy Shorts Size 30
- Show Me Your Mumu Lima Scrunch Top White Sz.XS
- Nes Duck Hunt, Complete in Box, Early Print
- Fairyloot and Illumicrate Merch
- Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats Pro In-Ear Wireless Earphones-2.29-0300
- Funko Pop Lot Demon Slayer
- MOPAR wheel locks
- Memory Foam Pet Pillow & Kurgo Bench Seat Cover for Cars
- Hand made Polish Doll set of 2
Ariat Large Pro Series Dex Longsleeve Red White Button Front Shirt lot of 3,
|Blythe Doll Sweater Dress Bag Hair Clip Bundle||1.2538||PING G5 White Dot 8 Iron,||TaylorMade Burner 10.5° Driver-LH- RE-AX 49g Reg Flex Graph Shaft -SHIPS FREE,|