U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Lot of 22 Jordan love Donruss rookies,
Funko Pop Pain & Panic 2018 Summer Convention,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Air Jordan, Nike LeBron & Nike KD Shoes Bundle, Kids Sizes 5Y to 6.5Y,
- Dolce Gabbana D&G Under Black Rose Printed Satin Pencil Skirt 42
- 11 Whatever After Series Books by Sarah Mlynowski / 4 Paperback & 7 Hardcover
- (10) STEVEN LAND DRESS SHIRT BUNDLE
- KVD "GOOD APPLE FOUNDATION BALM"
- Off white dog leash
- Incredible Hulk Signed Comic Book
- Patagonias womens synchilla
- Brand New in box Lego Home Alone
- Boyds Bears Little Bear Peep and Friends Style # 912056 (retired)
- WILLIE MAYS Autographed 8x10 Photo
Vintage Pyrex Homestead mixing bowls 401 402 lot,
|Vintage Original Nintendo Game Boy &Hard Plastic Carry Storage Travel Case GB-80||1.2538||Nike Air Jordan 13 (Cherry) (White/Red/Black) Size 5.5y/7 Women,||Leon s kennedy funko pop,|