U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Pyrex Casserole Vintage Blue Snowflake,
Sketchbook mickey spaghetti bowls set of 2,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Air Jordan 5 (GS),
- Kate Spade Purse and wallet
- Pink plaid long belted coat NWT
- Little Giant Ladder XTREME
- Monster High SDCC 2014 Exclusive Manny Tour and Iris Clops dolls NIB
- M WOMEN'S NIKE Jacket and leggings SWOOSH RUN RUNNING TIGHT fit mid rise 7/8 le
- Naruto Kazekage Gaara GK Collector Resin
- Apple watch series 7 41 mm
- Noritake Stoneware Pleasure 8344 Salad Plates 8 5/8" Set Of 9 Blue Brown Gray
- Germania the Bear McDonalds TY International Bears II Teenie Beanie Baby 1999
♥︎NIKE AIR MAX 90♥︎,
|Air jordan 7 Retro BG||1.2538||Pyrex Amish Butterprint 1.5 Quarts Mixing Bowl 402, Turquoise Pyrex,||The balm makeup,|