U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Donald J. Pliner Tiger Print Snake Effect Loafers Smoking Slippers,
Rae Dunn Easter Treats, Cotton Tail Cutie & Mama Chick's Kitchen,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Schutz Maryana Pale Snakeskin Pointed Toe Boots,
- Sparrow Button Back Sweater S Orange Knit Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Lagenlook Boho
- Henri Bendel Shoulder Handbag Clutch
- Sandman 4 9.4 cgc
- Rae Dunn WARM HUGS Olaf mug bundle
- Sega Saturn Bundle w/games
- Free People Black & Nude Dress
- LuluLemon Black Tatatamer 3 Sports Bra Size 36E
- NWT We Are We Wear Texture Rib Brazilian Longline Bikini
- Mud pie porto wood serving trays
- Wwe Legends Lot
- Hanna Andersson Magenta Purple Star Tulle Tiered Dress Size 8
Munro Ivy Ballet Flats Animal Print Womens Size 8.5 New Without Tags,
|Tory Burch Flats Shoes||1.2538||Vince Sinclair Cowboy Boot black 6,||Primo'Gi White Woven Heart Pottery Bowl Handmade Italy Excellent. Beautiful,|