U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Anna Kosturova Handmade Crochet Carly Black Knit Mini Dress Size Medium,
Reformation Babe Dress (Romy),
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Free People Booming Fields womens long sleeve Romper Festival Boho Shorts Size S,
- Lego Lockheed Amelia Earhart
- Vintage 80s Champion Athletic V-Neck T-Shirt
- The North Face Diamond Quilt Full Zip Bomber Jacket Bergundy XL Unisex
- Size 9 Born Women's Red Amalia Slip-on Leather Casual Wedge Heels Sandals
- Tokyo Yakult Swallows NPB Majestic Jersey - Yamada #1
- Pakistani indian dress- Zara shahjahan
- Yescom 28SMS002-S-06 Acoustic Foam Soundproof
- Alice+Olivia Doloris Velvet Trumpet-Sleeve Dress w/ Lace Trim sz 0
- Barely Used - Gray Beats Flex Wireless Earbuds – Apple
- Vtg Disney Movie Promo Jacket 101 Dalmatians Ransom Evita Preachers Wife Size XL
- Aurora & Prince Phillip The Kiss Disney pin Sleeping Beauty
Extremely Rare Pink Floyd The Wall Vinta,
|Lily Pulitzer Franci jacquard Dress||1.2538||Anthropologie Drew Sleeveless Shorts Romper size 2 NWT,||New Loungefly Disney Cinderella Castle Backpack Princess,|