U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Yellow medium telfar bag,
Tory Burch Medium Red leather/gold chains,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Loungefly Monsters, Inc.Crossbody Bag,
- Air Jordan 3 Retro Shoes
- storm collectibles mortal kombat Reptile BLOODY
- Lululemon Maroon Tank Top Strappy Bag Sz 6
- Swede black alexander mcqueens
- 5 cync smart plugs
- New! Purple Wallflower Bikini
- black cross body purse
- Star Wars SH Figuarts Rey & D- O and Kylo Ren
- M Gemi Heels Kitten Slingback Italian Dark Green Leather Size 38, Easter, Spring
- UFISH - Fishing tackle bag, Fly fishing Waist bag, Trout fishing baits organizer
RARE Sylvanian McWalkies West Highland Terrier Dog Figures,
|Victoria's Secret Beach Tote||1.2538||Michael Kors Jamie Large Saddle Bag in Lilac Suede NWT,||COACH PHOEBE PEBBLED LEATHER SHOULDER BAG,|