U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Y2K Houston Astros Baseball Tee Shirt size Large,
URBAN OUTFITTERS PALMER CASH NASA Lost In Space Dyed Tee size medium,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Loungefly Peanuts Sunset,
- Masters 4t dress
- Rheem platinum Condensing tankless gas water heater
- Disney Animators' Collection Moana doll
- Alegria Womens Dena DEN-489 Black Leather Casual Slip On Shoes Size 8.5 EUR 39
- P-Bandai Limited MG 1/100 OZ-00MS Tallgeese Fluegel EW
- Techniques 1200 MK2 vintage DJ said complete
- San-X Chairoikoguma Meets Korilakkuma Rare Limited Giant Korilakkuma Plush
- Gucci Snakeskin Studded Black Leather Stiletto Pumps Shoes Heels, sz 8
Pokemon Center Exclusive 25th Anniversary Celebrations Elite Trainer Box ETB TCG,
|Cactus Jack Fragment Create Tee L||1.2538||Umbrella Academy Klaus signed Funko *JSA*,||Johnny Pesky Red Sox Signed Mini Helmet BC COA,|