U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
2021 Masonic football hanger loaded with rookies GENESIS ??? POSSABLE,
BTS lucky draw jin,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
mark + haechan 4x6 bundle,
- Nicole Miller 4 Piece Queen Sheet Set Cotton Sateen 300 Thread Count
- Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier NIB
- Victoria's Secret PINK 36D/S Wear Everywhere Super Push Up Bra & Panty Set NEW
- Puzzle ravensburger In Café thousand piece beautiful puzzle
- Air Jordan 1 Mid Obsidian
- 1996 TEXACO Olympic Games Toy Tanker Truck Vehicle 1:24 Die-Cast Factory Sealed
- Jordan 12 Retro Fiba
- Men's Ecco Brown Leather Slip On Sneakers Size 11.5/45
- GE coffee maker
- Cabelas WR2 Reel
Air Jordan 1 Low Marina Blue Size 11,
|Brookstone wifi video doorbell||1.2538||Trevor Lawrence,Justin Fields,Lance,Parsons,Herbert,Ja'Marr Chase lot,||BTS Namjoon/RM BE Deluxe Grammy M2U Lucky Draw Photocard PC,|