U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Fatboy mini bmx bike,
Lululemon Swiftly Speed Long Sleeve Dye in Night Diver,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NAD T571 Audiophile DVD Player CD Player MP3 5 Disc Changer w/ 7 Music CDs,
- 4 Hammer Axe Tree Stump Cushions
- Stella & Dot Crush It Backpack. black
- US Olympic Figure Skater Nancy Kerrigan Autographed 8x10 Photo C Signed JSA COA
- SAM EDELMAN KHLOE Woman's Textile Espadrilles Loafers Pink Color Size 9 New
- Saucony Jazz Original Vintage Tan and Orange
- HP OMEN - 16.1"
- Navy Blue Cowl Neck Metallic Glitter Formal Dress
- Tory Burch Frida
- Batman Murder Machine Chase & Venomized Magneto Bundle
- Pokemon Eternatus VMAX Premium Collection - 6 Boosters 3 Foils Factory Sealed.
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Sealed,
|ALL-CLAD METALCRAFTERS NON-STICK 10.5" FRYING PAN SKILLET WITH LID NEW||1.2538||The Good and The Beautiful Math 2,||Sony stereo receiver D990 amplifier tuner new,|