U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Beautifeel Varin Polka Dot Mesh Suede Kitten Heels Pump Size 36,
Veronica Beard William Cutaway Army Green Dickey Jacket Size 0,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Hugo Boss The Scent Absolute 50ml,
- Charles & Keith muave crossbody bag
- NCIS: New Orleans
- Vintage MCM mid-century modern bathroom light fixture U light set 2 original
- Sony PlayStation 3 PS3 80GB CECHL01 Piano Fat Body Working Condition
- FINAL REDUCTION.......Sweet Deer Obitsu 11 Doll
- Loungefly Disney Pixar Brave Merida handbag and wallet
- Bundle of 6 pajamas size 24M
- Bogosse Mens Shirt Short Sleeve Purple White Geometric Print Size 5 | XL
- Bapy by A Bathing Ape cassette print wal
Package Deal Reserved for davemcsell,
|Carolina Herrera Bad Boy EDT||1.2538||NWT women/men Acne Studios logo Blazer suit jacket size 44,||Yves saint laurent cologne bleue,|