U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Bio Ionic long barrel curling iron,
Jordan Micheal Jordan "Midsummer Magic 1988" Jersey,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
CHI FLAT IRON BUNDLE,
- Patagonia Synchilla Fleece Full Zip Sweater Vest Mens Size Large Outerwear Black
- Vintage Baby Large Sweater Hat Set Brown Ivory Button Up Cardigan Playwear FLAW
- Set of 2 Mickey Mouse Flowers Bow Laugage 29"21" New
- Nike air max 90s
- Funko POP Ad Icons #74 BIG BOY Sunglasses with Burger Mint
- J.Crew Tiered Ruffle Dress
- Marc Jacobs Women’s Navy Blue Wrap Skirt Size 4 Small
- Squishmallow Ronnie the cow Hugmee
- Loungefly Exclusive Disney Celestial Dreams Black Holographic Sequin Minnie Zip
- Vintage Polo Jeans Made in USA Ralph Lauren Medium Wash Straight Fit 1990s
- CHUBBIES Parrot Toucan Bird Swim Trunk Shorts
- Sundance Wilde Bermuda Striped Linen Shorts Size 12
John Varvatos perfumes,
|1997 Spice Girls Photograph Cards||1.2538||SOLEIL HAIR TOOLS Heat Brush,||Curling wand set,|