U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Disney 28 Mickey Mouse Goofy Donald Duck Insulated Tote Cooler with Zipper,
Moms day Vakko purple scarf 34" square,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Go Video DVD Player VCR Combo,
- Mika New Zealand Men's Black Wool Jacket Size L
- Baby changing pad and change in bed
- Leather Floto Venezia Garment Duffle
- Vince Brinton Leather Lug Boots
- OS Other Stories Super flare high waitst Jeans
- 10K authentic Solid Gold & Genuine Classic Green Jade Gems Stones Chinese Bracel
- NOE UNDERGARMENTS Rae Open Zip Back Skirt Size Medium (3)
- Adams golf fairway woods
Oscar de la renta scarf wool,
|Philips DVDR3475/37 DVD Player and Recorder 1080p HDMI w/ Remote DVD RW TESTED.||1.2538||Rozmoz Bread Maker 2LB,||UGG Scuffets (wmns),|