U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Mithell & Ness Joe Montana 1989 Jersey,
Keurig mini plus coffee maker,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Kitchen appliances bundle,
- Anthropologie Maeve Fairfield Blouse Light Blue
- (37) 3-6 mth bundle
- ❤️ Real 10k Gold pendant heart ❤️
- Department Dept 56 Halloween Village Haunted Rails Toxic Waste Car Lighted
- RESERVED - 1943 Live Action Figure - Brand New in box
- Authenticated Louis Vuitton Galliera PM
- Alphalete amplify shorts shorts PINK
- Vintage Roaman's 100% Pure Silk Beautifully Beaded Size 8 Midi 1/2 Sleeve
- Lululemon Brunch and Back Dress Black Ribbed Luxtreme Coolmax Open Back 2020 sz6
- Sam Edelman black suede motorcycle jacket
- Dewalt 18v 6 1/2 inch Circular Saw
Keurig k-cup storage unit,
|Evangelion 1997 Graffti 6 Card Bundle||1.2538||HEC DVD Player Haier DVD50 Player,||(Reserved For Marco Vargas),|