U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Dale of Norway Cardigan Sweater size XL Blue Pure New Wool Metal Clasp,
Maikerry 1 PC Plants VS. Zombies Figures Plush Toy Stuffed Soft Doll Cabbage Pla,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
ronnie squishmallow 12,
- Free People Movement Blissed Out Ribbed Wide Leg Jumpsuit
- Under Armor Spotlight Drip Football Cleats
- Lego Hidden Side #70434
- Renaissance Collection 14k Yellow Gold Over Sterling Silver Princess Cut CZ Stud
- Kate spade ring
- cow squishmallow bundle (ON HOLD)
- star wars vintage collection 501st arc troopers
- Lulu’s Brown Oversized Cable Knit Sweater
Squishmallow 8” & 12” & 16" Hailey the hot pink Bigfoot (yeti) bundle,
|Mascot plush toy super soft tiger doll||1.2538||Ladies Haggar Dress Pants,||Express Editor Red Pants,|