U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Women Ugg Boots Size 9.5,
Gyarados PSA 9!,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Rag & Bone Wool Blend Chunky Knit Cardigan Sweater SZ XXL,
- NWT $139 Calvin Klein Womens 4 Jumpsuit
- Loungefly Sorcerer Mickey
- Vintage brass donkey figurine
- Vintage L.L Bean Sweater Vest Men's XL Lambswool Shearling Sherpa Full Zip 90s
- Moxi Lolly Roller Skates Strawberry 8 Discontinued Color
- New! David Yurman/Lagos STYLE cable cuff bracelet with red turquoise two tone
Isabel maternity crossover velvet pants sz 2 fall boots new,
|Bath and Body Works hold for ‼️Chiabug‼️||1.2538||Vera Bradley Pequin Robe Grey Size Small/Medium,||Ann Taylor Trousers Straight Mid Rise 4T,|