U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Force Fin Size M/L Scuba Snorkeling Float Tube Fishing Pontoon Kick Boat Surf,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
10K Gold Filled Hamilton Watch,
- automatic pet feeder
- UGG® Top Daisy Fleece Cotton Blend V-Neck Long Sleeve Lounge Top size small
- LOL Surprise lot (READ BEFORE BUYING)
- Star Wars 10 1:100
- Reserved Lemax & Dept 56 lot for girlrock9769
- Sony PS4 Console 500gb
- Marc Fisher Mello Sneaker Women's Size 8.5M NIB
- Antique Sterling Mesh Purse
- Lululemon Textured Funnel Neck Pullover 4 NWT
- Zodiac USA Western Leather Rare Vintage Cowboy Boots 5 1/2 M Tan Brown Women’s
Anine Bing Delicate Lace Bra,
|Armani Exchange Watch Womens Gold Tone With Rhinestones||1.2538||Authentic Seiko Dual Time Mens Metal Link Watch,||Waterford crystal dolphin jumping out of water figurine OH5560,|