U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
SAS 'Free Time' Walking Shoe in 'Teak' Brown Size 8,
AMERICAN GIRL OF TODAY #9 GT9 PLEASANT COMPANY BROWN HAIR/BANGS/GRAY EYES RARE!!,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Avengers 225 cgc 9.4,
- Minnie loungefly OUT OF STOCK
- Pandora Disney Fantasyland Castle Earrings
- Google Pixel 6 128gb Unlocked Grey
- Andrew Marc Long Parka Winter Coat XS
- NWT Adidas/Champion Set girls size 4
- Integrity Toys/Jason Wu Poppy Parker Doll (2009)
- Hobbs London Jamila Tweed Sheath Dress - Size 6 - Gray/Black
- Skull Bead Cross Bead Stone Bead Necklace w/toggle clasp
- Disney Dooney and Bourke Christmas Bag
- Le Creuset Artichoke Plate 24cm
- Kaya's Tepee and Bedding American Girl (2002 version)
Mega Construx destiny set,
|Pokemon Mega Construx, Bounsweet, Mattel 2018 BRAND NEW||1.2538||American Girl PC Beautiful Kaya,||Bristle Easy Stick building blocks,|