U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Yogasleep Dohm UNO White Noise Machine | Real Fan Inside for Non-Looping White,
Marvel Universe / Infinite 3.75 lot,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Pikachu jungle 1st edition,
- Little sleepies preemie birthday
- NIKE BASKETBALL LEBRON JAMES THERMA FULL ZIP JACKET YOUTH MEDIUM
- Kyori Sato Fame Fable Integrity Toys
- Dooney & Bourke Black Florentine Purse Handbag Satchel NO TASSELS READ
- MCM bamboo light-standard and nightlight
- Zach LaVine 19 Card Lot!! Serial #'d, Prizm, Holos!
- Karen Millen New with Tags Leather Jacket US Size M/ UK Size 14 Navy Color
- Ceramic Thanksgiving Table Setting Collectible
- HUGE JUMBO my melody plushie
Marc by Marc Jacobs Beige Pleated MIDI Skirt,
|Vince Camuto Peach Full/ queen blanket !||1.2538||Funko Pops/Anime/Marvel etc,||Ameda Purely Yours Electric Breast Pump 17070PMW NEW IN BOX, SEALED,|