U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
VS PINK Weekender Duffle travel bag,
Samsonite Conquest Black Nylon Messenger Briefcase Laptop Weekender Carry-On Bag,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
TERRIDA BAY LEATHER TRAVEL BAG.NEW,
- DRU VINTAGE CAST IRON SKILLET
- NEW Anthropologie Daily Practice Muted Black Barre Midi Knit Dress - Small
- Sperry Grey Canvas Slip On Boat Shoes
- Coach Red Leather handbag
- Justin Fields Rookie Heat SSP RC #2/5
- Red Bull KTM Factory Racing Softshell Jacket Mens XXXL Gray Blue Orange Hooded
- Brighton Rosie Crossbody guava berry NWT $195
- 1993-D DDO + DDR Error Cent RD
- Used white Xbox 360 with inter cooler in good condition with controller
- 1971 Topps #150 Gale Sayers
- Red Racerback Detailed Handful Sport Bra
Michael Kors Saffiano Satchel,
|Kate Spade Thompson Street Justina Pink||1.2538||Warhammer 40k Tyranid Models and Bits Lot (1990s/early 2000s),||Creed Bratton Chase,|