U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Madewell | Perfect Vintage Jean | High Waisted | Fitzgerald Wash | Size 25,
Spirit Halloween Store Step Pad from 2015,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Abercrombie 90s Ultra High Rise Straight Jeans Size 24S,
- Nike Sweatshirts Quarterzip
- Express Blazer Women
- Adriano Goldschmied Stevie Straight Jean
- zo skin health exfoliating polish
- Sencore 50/50 cassette player/ recorder
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Celestia cologne forte .37 fl oz
- Miss Me Rose Gold Label Signature Bt 26
- Flannel Lined Dickies Carpenter Jeans Straight Fit Medium Wash Red Tab
- Victorias Secret Very Sexy Now.
- New Disney Aulani Exclusive Duffy Shellie May in Tori Richards outfit. Features
- Timberland Boys Ankle Boot Black Leather
Rae Dunn Trick or Treat Pumpkin,
|NEW Rock & Republic Size 8 Blue Berlin Denim RN#130273 Studded Back Pocket Jeans||1.2538||NWT Not Your Daughters Jeans Marilyn Straight 4x32,||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas CD Box Set Original Soundtrack,|