U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
J ferrar shoes size 8 men,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Vintage 70s Womens 15/16 Flat Front High Rise Pin Up Shorts Blue USA,
- Universal Studios Wizarding World Of Harry Potter Ginny Weasley Wand
- Vintage 1995 Cloth Body Blonde Doll Original Tags
- Stacked chelsea boots
- Bad Bunny Trucker Hat from El Ultimo Tour Del Mundo Limited Edition Tour Only
- Turquoise sterling silver ring
- Rare Hellsing manga lot
- '97 RC Kobe Bryant Graded BECKETT 10 MT OR BETTER SPX UD DIECUT ROOKIE REFRACTOR
- Coach brown purse
- Gorgeous CRYSTAL KITE BROOCH Green Blue Gold Tone 2" x 3 1/2"
- Migos - Culture III - Exclusive Vinyl LP+ Cover Art Brand New Release!
Hot Wheels 1979 Malaysia The hot ones Mustang cobra turbo,
|Apple iPad Pro 5th Gen 128GB, Wi-Fi, 12.9 in - Space Gray||1.2538||nora fleming cocktail napkin holder with spice pumpkin mini,||Stainglass Heart Shell Light,|