U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
0 Sigerson Morrison Belle Ankle Boot 39EU 9US Terra Suede,
Disney Tsum Tsum Winnie the Pooh Pillow Plush 18" Stuffed Animal Toy,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Salvatore Ferragamo Women's Brown Suede Loafers DU 19713 227 Shoe Size 11 M,
- Lego Star Wars Imperial Light Cruiser 75315
- Set of mini Jardin Hermes perfumes
- Ippolita heart necklace
- Patagonia Women's Woolie Fleece Pullover Small S Vintage VTG Style Worn Wear
- LaCrosse Storm Insulated Steel Toe 31" Hip Boots for Men size 11
- Circle G Mens Corral L5042 Black Beige Leather Cowboy Western Boots Size 6.5 M
- Zara Black Blue High Collar Lace Dress SZ M
- Bose CineMate Home Theater System Subwoofer ONLY
- Natural Stone Carved Bear Fetish Beaded Necklace 28"
- ever after high DEXTER CHARMING IN BOX ( ON HOLD)
- Free People Print Bomber Jacket M/L
- Tom Ford shimmering body oil
|Pottery Barn Outdoor Grommet Curtain||1.2538||Kuddle Me Toys Multicolor Bear Plush 8" Pink Green Purple Stuffed Animal Toy,||2019 Panini Chronicles RJ BARRETT "Essentials" Rookie RC #225 PSA 10 Knicks!,|