U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
1989 Splash Mountain Grand Opening Comme,
Vintage Union Metal Tool Box Red w/Handle & Front Latch,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
olive and piper earrings,
- Michael Irvin Gold Prizm Auto SSP /5. Dallas Cowboys
- HOBO International Leather Satchel
- Lisa Lalisa's Black Ver. Rare Gold Photocard
- Disney Doorables Lots
- BNWT Kate Spade Beep Beep Crossbody Bag
- NEW Ross & Snow Caterina Distressed Leather Moccasin
- Philippe the Frog 8" Squishmallow
- Chico's Animal Print Shantung Jacket new
Chi Chi 2 Midi Lace SOLD OUT,
|SALE! Brand New! 13" Mermaid Sculpture Coastal Nautical||1.2538||Intangible Cultural Heritage Chinese Paper Cut China Red Beige 5.75 x 6 inch,||State Of Oklahoma Seal Brooch Pin Blue and Clear Rhinestone Vintage,|