U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
VTG Asian Big Silver Pltd Pearl Brooch,
Nike Air Force 1 Jeezy,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
RARE New Balance 996 Limited Edition 2014 French Open Roland Garros Tennis NDura,
- KAMEN RIDER 2 仮面ライダー2号 ICHIMONJI Medicom 1/6 Scale Real Action Heroes RAH 032
- COLE HAAN Zerogrand Blue Slip On Loafers | 7.5
- VINTAGE 1983 Mattel Hallmark Rainbow Brite Bright Baby Plush Doll
- Weston McKennie #14 Juventus Jersey Large
- Vinyl - Fortnite - Love Ranger Special
- Brooks Ghost 13 Womens Size 9.5 Running Walking Shoes Gray Athletic Sneakers
- Vintage Boho bundle!
Loungefly Disney Minnie Black Multi Sequin Backpack w/ Matching Cardholder,
|Nike Paul George PG1 GS Basketball Shoes 6.5 Black Light Aqua||1.2538||Jordan 3 Retro "Racer Blue",||Disney Rock the Dots Dress Shop,|