U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Nike off white blazer all hollows eve size 10 M,
Nike Paul George PG1 GS Basketball Shoes 6.5 Black Light Aqua,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Air Jordan 4 Son Of Mars Low (Navy Blue),
- Lola by Marc Jacobs for Women Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4oz, New Tester
- Nintendo 2DS Console Link Edition The Legend of Zelda Ocarina Time w/charger
- Halo 2 tan spartan joyride toys new sealed
- Bape custom rug
- Brahmin large melbourne
- Rare 2005 Nike ZOOM LEBRON 2 ll Low Gloria Pink PE sz M7 dead stock promo sample
- Lolita extended dress 100% cotton embroidered with appliques in white tulle kimo
- Rare 1921 complete course in dressmaking
- Victorian Vampire Girls Custume size 6-7
- Coach Olive Green Saratoga Bootie Size 9.5
Eileen Fisher Sleeveless Midi Silk Blend Swing Dress,
|ASOS drape front cami slip dress strap back detail size 8||1.2538||Jordan 12 winter black,||Vintage Art Deco sterling silver marcasite butterfly brooch 925,|