U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM Tote Beige,
nintendo entertainment system controllers switch,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Torrid Sophie Ikat Crinkle Gauze Cami NWT size 2X 2020 Style Current,
- Free People × Audrey Tall Western Boots
- Girl waiting in the Rain Painting
- NWT $118 Lululemon On The Fly Jogger Pants Dark Adobe Sz 0
- Nike Paris Saint-Germain Official 2016 Mens White/Blue Soccer Jersey Sz Small
- NEW Reformation Novena Top Ivory
- Mickey Mouse One-Piece Swimsuit
- Motiv Covert Tank Bowling Ball Single Drill
- Star trek customizable card game album the FAJO collection.
- Bose QuietComfort Noise Cancelling Earbuds (soapstone white)
- Anthropologie Mattisse Lance Leather Lace Up Buckle Combat Moto Boots Sz 7 M
- Clairol Hair Dye Bundle New
Rae Dunn St. Patrick Beautiful Vase & Canister,
|Apple Watch Series 6 40 mm Aluminum Gold CEL||1.2538||Apple Watch Series 6 44 Blue GPS & LTE,||Pursue Fitness Shorts,|