U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Squishmallow Zobey the Octopus 24",
Sonic metal sonic amy jaz lot,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
- 2x PANINI 2020-21 Donruss Optic Basketball Blaster Box
- Vintage 1970s Jumpsuit Pants Navy Blue Long Sleeved Medium Button Front
- Lularoe Piper Sweater Balloon Sleeves Black White Polka Dots 2XL 22/24 New XXL
- Black genuine suede coat by Express-Medium
- iPhone XR 64gb Straight talk
- Sponsored Visit the Amped Wireless Stor
- Bratz Funk n Glow Cloe
- Lilly Pulitzer Marlowe Dress Stripe
2017 SDCC SH Figuarts Kaiohken Goku,
|Mafex spider-man ben reilly||1.2538||Bundle deal for raysofviolet,||Shefit flex sport bra 2luxe,|