U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Boys Burberry quilted jacket,
Casio 5338 BA-110BC Baby G Analog-Digital Display Quartz Black Watch Japan Mvmt,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Relic by Fossil Men's Rylan Stainless Steel Diamond Accent Watch - ZR77312,
- Playstation 4 Black Ops 3 SE Console
- Loungefly Disney Alice in Wonderland Watercolor Mini Backpack
- Adorable vintage knit New Zealand cream sweater
- Caraa Alto Tote Bag black nylon water resistant gym bag travel italian puffer
- BARBIE EXTRA Birthday Girl BUNDLE ALL NEW
- Vionic Spark Surin perforated Ballet Flats Orthaheel
Dockers Gray Square Patterned Knit Crewneck Sweater 2XL,
|Vigoroso Mens Stainless Steel Watch Black Face||1.2538||Snapback/adjustable hats(143) vtg to modern lot 1,||Athletic Apparel Bundle,|