U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Wonderground gallery 18x24 framed Moana print,
ORVIS Men’s Blazer Silk Size 44 R,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Signed Guitar Wall Art,
- Takahiro, Tetsuya Tashiro: Akame ga Kill! Memorial Fan Book
- Tua tagovailoa prizm black auto
- Starbucks Copper Gold siren 12 oz tumbler. Spring 2022 RARE
- MSI GAMING X NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Graphics Card
- LOUNGEFLY DISNEY LITTLE MERMAID BACKPACK
- Apple Space Gray iPad Pro 10.5 Cellular
- Tommy Bahama Men's Long Sleeve Black Polo Shirt
Adidas Adiprene Womens Running Shoes,
|LL BEAN Men’s Medium Reg Sherpa Lined Snap Collar Blue Pullover Sweatshirt||1.2538||Colours by Alexander Julian Grey Tweed Multi Stripe 2 Button Sport Coat 41L,||Sky Blue Heavy Knit J.Crew Sweater 100% Cotton Large,|