U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Chaco Mens ZX Red Sport Sandals Mens Size 12 Red,
8x10 Blue Jay Bird Photography Print,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Men's Keen Sandals,
- LL Bean Slightly Fitted Flannel Shirt
- NCT 127 Jungwoo The Link Random Pack Trading photocard
- Levi's Size 26 Denim Shorts
- Nike Wmns Dunk Low Next Nature "Sail" Womens size 8.5
- J. Queen waterfall vanalce
- Set of 4 Replica Surfaces
- Velodyne SPL Series II 1000 RMS WATTS To 2000 WATT MAX."SUPER-SUB" IN MINT COND
DC HRO Hybrid NFT Cards (17) Packs,
|Set of 4 prints Funko Pop prints||1.2538||Keen Men Owyhee Black Adjustable Outdoor Sport Hiking Trail 14 Waterproof Sandal,||National geographic large cheetah plush,|