U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Hoka One One Womens Clifton 7 1110509 HCWH Orange Low Top Running Sneakers 6.5,
Jackie O Jumpsuit Jackie Romper Dress 2,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
VERONICA BEARD Hibiscus Pintuck Boot-Cut Pants,
- Set of 3 Pier 1 Imports "ALEXANDRIA" Stoneware Off White Fluted Salad Plates 9"
- Senko No Ronde 2 (PlayStation 4 PS4) Fighting/Shooter Limited Run #98 New/Sealed
- Philodendron Jerry Horne Rare Large
- VAULTED GITD 6" Tyrant Resident Evil Funko POP
- Scentsy Tester Samples
- Bose 404600 SoundLink Bluetooth Mobile Speaker
- NEW Lularoe Large Lace Lola Skirt
- star wars black series death watch mandalorian and the bad batch 2 figure lot
- ⭐️Jungkook BTS K-pop 20cm plush with doll❤️
- Sperry Halyard
Adidas 4D Fusio Men's Shoes,
|Hazel Village Clover Horse||1.2538||Vintage Currier & Ives Hand Colored Lithograph "Autumn on Lake George",||Olympia Womens Motorcyclye Pants,|