U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Jordan Team elite (older shoe),
American Girl Salon Chair,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lily Bloom Doxie Carryon Rolling Duffel Bag Canvas Luggage,
- Kate Spade Skirt The Rules Ruffle Pink Shift Dress
- 2021 Panini Mosaic Zach Wilson RC Silver Prizm Variation #302-V Hanger Exclusive
- Vintage High Sierra Flannel Lined Leather Jacket Charlotte Motor Speedway Sz 38
- Peter Millar Mens Size 42T Wool Blazer Sport Coat 2-Button Blue Suit Jacket
- Bioworld Pikachu 16" Backpack Book Bag All Over Print Pokemon Yellow Black 2019
- Peter Nygard NWOT paisley dress 10
- Lee Women’s Plus Size Relaxed Fit Mid Rise Straight Black Jeans/Sz:18W/NWT
- Italian Vintage Flutes
- Shiny Mewtwo hidden Fates
- Chanel patent leather wallet
- NWT! Michael Kors HAYLEY Tote Handbag NS convertible Large Msrp:$198.00
Air Jordan 1 Mid Top 3,
|Mermaid Barbie Vintage NIB||1.2538||Barbie Rosalie Twilight Mattel Doll Collector Breaking Dawn Part II Pink Label,||Size 6, Sterling Silver Ring.,|