U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Brooks running athletic shoes for men,
Air jordan ma2 tropical twist black,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lululemon Swiftly Tech Tank Top Bundle Sz 4,
- $120+ New 8K Womens Pink Insulated Cargo Snow Pant / Ski Pant! L
- Gold toned embossed heart gem braclet
- Ajazz K870T RGB Mechanical Keyboard Wireless Bluetooth
- Silver Hammered Crescent Moon Necklace - Pacific Opal
- Swagtron Swagskate NG3 Electric Kids Skateboard
- iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB (Unlocked)
- Free People We The Free NWT Stovepipe Straight Leg Jeans In Black Denim Women 28
- Youngblood by 5 Seconds of Summer (2018, CD).
- Michael Kors Jacket 6 Blue Full Zip Rain Water Poc
- Pokémon 2021 Celebrations 25th Anniversary Charizard Holo CLEAN
- Dooney and Bourke Drawstring Bucket Bag
- PINK Victoria's Secret Varsity V Sweater
Lululemon X Soulcycle To The Beat Tee Cropped Heathered Black W3BXNS,
|Lululemon Cool RB Short Tank||1.2538||Farmhouse coffee table,||spider worldwide hoodie,|