U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
ovo octobers very own x Murakami olive hoodie rare,
POKEMON HATTERENE V Box Lot,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Safavieh Remi whitewash wicker round coastal end table,
- WHITE TIGER JUNGLE AND LION CAT TWO PLY KING SIZE BLANKET BEDSPREAD
- Brighton Caracas Watch Silver Plated Ornate New Battery Toggle Bracelet 8”
- Gill Men's Pro Top Side Zip Water Repellent Black Sailing Jacket Size Medium New
- Vintage Gold Etch Prints Basin Dock Water Front by Lionel Barrymore - Set of 3
- Disney World 50th Anniversary Corkcicle Tumbler Coffee Cup
- Michael Kors Nouveau Hamilton Extra Small Crossbody Bag
- Skyllcandy crusher headphones bluetooth
- Daler Rowney FW. Acrylic Ink Set
- Vintage Boston Traders Colorful Chunky Knit Grandpa Sweater
- Hasbro Marvek Legends Series Spider-Man (WE)
- Finders Keepers Mini Bodycon Dress
- Bandolino ballet Wedge chocolate brown suede 6
Lot of 2 Lululemon 105 F Singlet Tank Top,
|Reflective leopard Zyia crop||1.2538||Secret Rare lot,||Dior Mazagine No. 30 Coffee Table Book Floral Symphony,|