U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Wireless truck charger,
2004 Crown Victoria Grand Marquis Mercury Ford Digital Dash Odometer,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Lunch Lady Complete Series Collection 10 Book Set LIKE NEW,
- Quad Jersey patch NBA greats luxury box card!!!
- Alfred Dunner faux fur animal print jacket - 22w
- Panasonic PV-2501 Video Cassette Recorder Omnivision VCR player
- 2021 Topps Chrome Formula 1 Lewis Hamilton #143 RED RAYWAVE /5
- Nintendo DSi in Ice Blue
- VN0A3MTJUZH1 VANS Filmore Suede/Canvas (Beech / White) Men Sneakers Size 12
- Boys Champion hoodie
Jimmy Connors Autographed Plaque,
|Pokemon TCG: Chilling Reign *Foil* Shadow Rider Calyrex VMAX (205/198) *Alt Art*||1.2538||PYLE PLHR DVD 101KT Untested Missing Remote And Broken Car Adapter For Parts,||Enence translator,|