U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
PSA 10 Lugia Prerelease vivid voltage.,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Gymboree Alpine Sweetie collection 2010,
- 14k Yellow & White Gold 7" 2cttw Diamond Tennis Bracelet 13.57grams
- Fossil Gen 3 Authentic Genuine Smart Watch Custom Band FTW6003 CR465
- Bloch Boost DRT Mesh Lace Up Split Sole Sneaker Dance Shoe Black Size 7
- Cuisinart Griddler 102 sq. in. Brushed Stainless Steel Indoor Grill-GR-4NP1.MXK
- Solar Powered Landscape Spotlights
Nemo Rocking Toy,
|Brooks Sherpa Running Shorts 5" Lined Amparo Blue Men's Size XL New With Tags.||1.2538||Little sleepies toddler 4t bunny pajamas,||PS5 Console Box,|