U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
HRO Hybrid NFT Trading Cards DC Multiverse Batman 2022,
DEVIN VASSELL AUTO PRIZM ROOKIE CARD,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Elegant Jovani couture spreading the taste of the rainbow,
- ALO Yoga Haze Funnel Neck Sweatshirt Pullover Sweater Long Sleeve Top
- 2 Rare! VERY First Print 1-25 Book Made! Harry Potter Goblet of Fire Must Have
- Remote control receiver X6R 6/16 CH FrSky 2.4g ACCST
- Soprano Girls Black Lace Dress
- Lenox lamp Set
- Mens Armitron 165 water resist steel
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL Football Jersey #30 Reebok 2004 Mens Large New Tags
- Alegria Women's EU 39/9 Linn Sandal White Floral Embroidered Shoe NWOB
- PMD Body
- Gund | Elephant Plush dead stock 1991 Lovum’s 1502 p3590
Owlet camera and owlet sock,
|Ratatouille Disney Pop Bundle||1.2538||Optics DXR-8 Video Baby Monitor,||TITLE NINE Purple Textured Knit Full Zip Hoodie Jacket,|