U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Hydro Flask limited edition,
HydroJug Deep Teal,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Amon-Ra St. Brown Certified Green Velocity 1/5 Rookie card! STUD!,
- GI Joe 1986 Cobra B.A.T.S very nice figures w/accs
- Late 1900s Ceramic Bowls & Host Trays
- Marvel Legends Red Skull Onslaught BAF
- Cabbage Patch Kid/African American/HM#8/LION'S MANE
- Vintage Cropped Plaid Jacket
- Rare Korilakkuma Plush
- Fransiscan Atomic Starburst MCM Pitcher
- Reserved Mac/ too faced male up bundle
- PurpleKittyCreations/Womens Jewelry/Hand
- Nintendo switch lite with pokemon sheild expansion pass and SD
- Minifigure Display Cases
- Brighton Tote
Brittany Lynn X Hydrojug midnight sky sleeve,
|Pokemon Fusion Strike Booster Box Authentic Factory Sealed 36 Packs||1.2538||Yu-Gi-Oh! Pot of Prosperity By Konami,||Wireless digital video monitor,|