U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Shure Aonic 4 In Ear Monitors/Earphones/Earbuds/Headphones,
NEW FEAR OF GOD ESSENTIALS Amber Fleece Sweat Shorts size XL,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
voight by valentina sweatpants heartbreaker collection,
- Set of 2! Loungefly Scooby Doo Mystery Machine backpack& Wallet
- Vintage L.E. Smith Amberina Nesting Glass Hen Candy / Trinket Dish
- Gameboy Color with IPS backlit Screen.
- John Varvatos Pinot Bowery Slim Straight jeans
- 4-Way CountDown Wood Math Learning Homeschool Gm Cadaco -new-sealed
- Vintage Cat Diesel Power Snapback Cap Truckers Hat
- Raggedy Ann and Andy Brass Key Porcelain dolls
Nike Sportswear Tech Fleece Jogger Pants,
|Love Moschino Graffiti Joggers XXL||1.2538||Xbox Series X Halo Editon,||Playstation 5 disc edition bundle,|