U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWT Michael Kors Large Jet Set Bag,
Pokemon celebrations ETB and Pikachu Union,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Star Wars Vintage Collection Ponda Baba (Walrus Man),
- Max Studio Navy Fine Merino Wool Sweater
- Antique Record Pocket Watch 15 Jewel Swiss Made Elgin Illinois For Parts Repair
- LEGO 10280 Botanical Collection Flower Bouquet (756 pcs) Brand New! Sealed!
- Torrid Burgundy Lattice Cold Shoulder Sweatshirt Sweater
- Laura di maggio bag smog grey golden chain
- CGC 9.8 Batman Three Jokers 1 second print signed by Geoff Johns and Jason Fabok
- Betsey Johnson Shoulder Tote
- Star Wars Rare Speeder Bike and Trooper
- Victoria's Secret Brad
- Nursery Pal Crib Edition
Clarks Originals Desert Boot Beeswax Crepe Brown Mens Size US 9,
|Louis Vuitton Black Carbon Fiber Damier Carbone Keepall 45 Duffle Bag 1122lv14||1.2538||Hot Wheels redline classic 31 woody,||MAISTO MUSTANG MACH III CAR NRMINT CONDITION,|