U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Motorola SB1 10-Slot Charging Cradle,
Oh My Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Undead Duck Pullover Hoodie Size XS,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
NWT Kappa Authentic Eslogari Crewneck Sweatshirt Large.,
- Fans Toys FT-44 Thomas Transformers MP Astrotrain
- BURBERRY 2 ITEMS IN 1 PACK MEN LEGEND MODEL SHIRT %100 COTTON
- Lego Apollo 11 Moon Lander
- *Sealed* BTS Map of the Soul Special Edition Lightstick
- LEGO Star Wars Z-95 Headhunter set 75004
- New toothpaste, toothbrushes and mouthwash
- Something Navy Beige Tan Pointed Toe Stiletto Heels
- Toddler Nike Little Posite Pro Black/White-Black Size 7
NEW Kate Spade Grace 9 Platform Sandals Snake Print Pale Vellum Tan Retail 8,
|Calleen Cordero Strappy Wood Wedge Heels Flower Beaded Detail Size 7||1.2538||Mewtwo 1st Ed shadowless,||OOP Manga Lot *UPDATED*,|