U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
TALBOTS linen blend floral embroidered vest shorts set SZ M,
Vintage Care Bears Poseable Figure Share Bear & Shake Accessory 1980s Toys,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Warhammer Seraphim Squad,
- Fall river Massachusetts b 59 1963 original photo on way to fall River ma
- Panini illusions 19-20 blaster box
- Disneyland Main Street Electrical Parade Anniversary Tank Top med
- Masters Of The Universe WWE Hulk Hogan Snake Ring Figure Origins
- BCBG Paris Red Strappy Stiletto Heels with Ankle Strap Size 7.5
- Booty Bands #1 Body Toning Dumbbells
- Nike Force Savage Pro 2 Black (cd9250-001) Wide Football Cleats Men Size 9w
- Diane Von Furstenberg Size 14 Jori Sheath Dress Ruched Light Blue
- Johnny-O Boys Gray Prep-Formance Bamboo Blend Pants - Golf Casual - Size 14
Levi’s white high rise cutoff denim jean shorts vintage size 4.,
|Banana Fish "Ash & Eiji" Large Acrylic Stand||1.2538||Sorella Vita Foram Tan Gown Size 18,||6 Angry Bird Star Wars Plush Bundle Lot,|