U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
NWT Zara Faux Suede Embroidered Edge Jacket Size M,
Free People Rumors Denim Jacket,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
Abercrombie & Fitch Snap Up Denim Jacket Sherpa Lined,
- Nike Jordan Ultimate Flight Practice Basketball Shorts
- Lululemon Women's White Pure Balance Ruched Full Zip Up Hoodie Jacket, Size 12
- Vintage Green Polaroid One Step Express Camera w/ Carry Bag Uses 600 Film
- Aerosoles Women's Fun Fair Fashion Sneaker 9.5
- Adam Adam Lippes Tie Dye Fit Flare Dress
- Guitar Amp crate electric
- Tory Burch Rubber Jelly Bow Thong Flip Flops Saucy Pink Size 9
- Charizard Funko Pop JUMBO
- Free People Sidecar Mini Denim Skirt
- Custom Made Wedding Heels | Sparkling White Lace
- Lady & The Tramp Scentsy Buddies
- Loungefly Disney Nightmare Before Christmas Wheel Mini Backpack
|Levis Dad Sherpa Trucker Jacket||1.2538||Women's GAP Black and White Blazer,||Karl Lagerfeld "KL" Crossbody Bag Almond/Taupe Retail price 8.00 NWT,|