U.S. Construction Spending Inches Higher In March
(RTTNews) - A report released by the Commerce Department on Monday showed a modest increase in U.S. construction spending in the month of March.
The Commerce Department said construction spending inched up by 0.1 percent to an annual rate or $1.731 trillion in March after rising by 0.5 percent to a revised rate of $1.729 trillion in March. Economists had expected construction spending to increase by 0.7 percent.
The uptick in total construction spending came as spending on private construction rose by 0.2 percent to an annual rate of $1.380 trillion.
Ringdoll Alice01 BJD SD Fullset,
embellished jean jackets,
Spending on educational construction slid by 0.8 percent to a rate of $80.3 billion, while spending on highway construction fell by 0.4 percent to a rate of $103.1 billion.
2021 New Summer Fashion Women's Denim Jacket Full Sleeve Loose Button Short Lape,
- Vintage 70's Maverick Sherpa Denim Vest
- Vintage Handmade Lipstick Holder and Hand Mirror by Gemma Taccogna
- valentino jeans
- Men's Sterling Silver 925 Bracelet 8"inches
- US Coast Guard Double Sided Embroidery 3
- Wish You Were Here Amber Vittoria 500 Piece Puzzle Ordinary Habit
- Christmas Wax warmer
- RARE FUNKO POP! #545 APEX WRAITH PHASE (TRANSLUCENT) SPECIAL EDITION *NEW IN BOX
- zara new sz 4/5 y Sweatshirt and shirts
- Hodgman Lakestream Lite chest waders
Blue And Pink Panda Gloomy Bears XL,
|Coach purse and matching shoes||1.2538||Levis Ex Boyfriend Trucker Jean Jacket Customized Collab Hulu Handsmaid Tale,||St. John designer Denim Jacket Wool sleeves 4,|